Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Star Wars: The Old Republic


This one of the Cinematic Trailers from game called Star Wars: the Old Republic.  I haven't played the game yet but I watched some of these cool game trailers and now I want to play it. It's a pretty old game so it's not expensive at all. I found the PC version at Amazon for just $9 (Here). Game Description says it can be play on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. You need at least 2GB RAM and a good video card.

I will update the post about game later but the reason for this post is writing about these cool Trailers. There are several of these which I have posted here and you will find all these are pretty cool. These battles looks even better that what I have seen in movie set. But these are released for a game with 250 Million + production cost they haven't trying tried to spare anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment