Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Interstellar (2014)


Interstellar (2014)  Movie
Interstellar (2014)

I watched Interstellar (2014) movie few days back and I have to say I'm really impressed with it. After watching the trailer I expected lots of spaceship stuff but the film was not all about that. It's something totally different. It's not my usual cup of tea but I enjoyed the movie very much. No point to of talking about the whole movie and spoil it for those who haven't watched it but I have to say it's a really good movie to watch. It has a good ending but I expected even a better one.

It reminds me that no matter how we boast about how developed we are from those stone age times, nothing has changed. Still people kill each other and only think about them selves. Countries which call themselves developed spend trillions on when there are more pressing matters out there. We called our selves Homo sapiens sapiens but do we really deserve it ? We are probably  " Homo sapiens " and light years away from the next milestone of evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment