Sunday, September 21, 2014

Another Day with Stamps


Vesak 1987 Souvenir Sheet. Don't have it yet.

So it's another good day stamps wise. I won an Ebay Auction for set of Marine mammals 1983 stamps. 3 used stamps and the Rs. 10 is mint. I won the bidding war since there were only one other guy bid which was a surprise because it's a cool stamp set and there is a big demand locally for it. Anyway I got it for little under 6 USD for total price. So that's my second set and Also today I bought a mint Rs. 2 stamp of that set from stamp stall too. It was only 60 cent USD.

I spend around $4 Stamp stall and had a great control and didn't buy everything I saw there. Just a mint Vesak 1987 stamp set which is my favorite Vesak release and also couple of other used and mint stamps. I bought many stamps and covers this month now I'm nearly broke. Next month there will be a big stamp sale and also I have to see that guy has mint Marine mammal stamo set for $12. I haven't called him yet but need to do it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment