Monday, September 22, 2014

Stamps Received From Ebay Seller


Unfortunately second left stamp in bottom law is damaged. Wanted that one.

Today I have received the those used Sri lankan stamp lot I won from an Ebay auction. I got 82 stamps for $6 including shipping. You can see small part of the lot in image above. One reason why I bought this stamp lot is that Rs. Marine mammal stamp. I was worried it might be not in the pack or it's damaged but fortunately it's in fine condition. It had 3 of 4 Marine mammal stamp set.

14 stamps out of 82 stamps are damaged. This is the problem when you buy stamps online. Specially from places like ebay for cheap. You won't know what you get still you receive it. in my case I'm happy because the stamp I wanted is okey and worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment